Director, Business Planning – Modern Life & Devices in Redmond, WA
|Title||Director, Business Planning – Modern Life & Devices|
|Job Role||Individual Contributor|
|Date Added||September 11, 2018|
The Modern Life Business Planning team is looking for a strong business leader to lead business models and develop strategies spanning subscriptions and advertising consumer businesses. The Modern Life & Devices Team defines the consumer vision, product management and go-to-market strategy for the Modern Life Solution Area and Microsoft’s Devices business, which include Windows, Bing, Edge, Surface and Office 365 consumer subscriptions. The business planning team plays a key role in driving growth across the portfolio of consumer businesses and products. The business planning lead will help shape and drive decisions around business models and related investments, in collaboration with leaders across marketing, finance, BI and engineering.
• 7+ years work experience in business roles such as business planning, strategy consulting or strategic planning
• Bachelor's degree
• Demonstrated strategic thinking, analytical skills and problem identification / resolution skills
• Proven ability to lead, develop and manage high-performing team of business analysts
• Background in consumer software & services preferred
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, including the ability to effectively lead v-teams and to articulate complex topics at varying levels of detail
• Experience in subscriptions businesses preferred
• MBA degree preferred
View this job on the Microsoft website.