BPM Manager in Bellevue, WA
Do you want to lead a team of individuals responsible for the Rhythm of Business (RoB), the Commercial Execution Plan, Scorecard and other critical sockets across the US Commercial subsidiary? Do you want to have an impact on the insights and actions derived from MBRs, Scorecard metrics and other key indicators? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, deadline driven, environment and excel in smooth execution? Are you skilled at influencing and aligning stakeholders with differing perspectives to collaborate on a unified goal? Are you a strong communicator with an executive presence? Are you customer obsessed and willing to go the extra mile for your stakeholders? If so, this role is for you.
As the Director – BPM Mgmt for the US BPO team, you manage a team that is responsible for producing the Rhythm of the Business for the US Commercial subsidiary and providing leadership in some critical RoB functions, such as the creation and population of Segment MBRs, the production of the Quarterly Business Connects with Corp, the project management of the Commercial Execution Plan, and many other deliverables. This is a critical role with exposure across the organization.
· Experienced & Professional
o 8+ years project/program management or business operations experience
o A can-do positive attitude – good judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, patience, and professionalism in all interactions
· Demonstrated Leader & Coach
o 4+ years of experience managing and coaching individuals
o Proven experience collaborating with and influencing leaders to maintain consistency and scale processes across teams
o Expert communicator with strong written and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas, timelines, and mediate between stakeholders.
· Relationship Builder/Unifier
o Exceptional ability to bridge different perspectives
o Ability to build and maintain relationships
· Creative & Agile
o An action-oriented self-starter who is capable of operating in a fast-paced environment and thrives on competing deliverables
o Adept at deriving clarity out of ambiguous situations and adaptable to change
· Strategic, Analytic & Critical Thinking
o Ability to make decisions and solve problems
o Ability to approach the business with a growth mindset – genuine desire to help push the business forward
o Ability to understand complex data and reporting needs
o Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, etc…
View this job on the Microsoft website.
Worldwide Marketing & Operations (WW M&O) is made up of Marketing Planning & Operations, GSMO Strategy (including Complete), World Wide Incentive Compensation and M&O Sales Excellence. The WW M&O mission is "We drive cross-company insight and execution excellence, bringing strategy and priorities to life – to accelerate our pace of transformation and enable GSMO to deliver business impact at scale”.
The Group & Team
Within WW M&O, the Worldwide Incentive Compensation (WWIC) team’s mission is to Enable Strategy, Motivate Sellers, Reward Results. In pursuit of this mission the team designs and implements variable incentive-based compensation plans for more than 30,000 sellers, sales leaders and consultants across Microsoft. We are experts in Incentive Compensation at Microsoft responsible for aligning incentive plans and targets (quotas) to motivate seller behavior and drive the company's strategies. We are also end to end owners of incentive compensation processes and data which includes quota setting management, delivering timely and accurate payouts, providing business insights based upon performance of sellers to field/segment leaders and executives, business partnering with the field/segments on Incentive Compensation topics, driving continuous process improvement through review and analysis of incentive compensation performance
Location(s): Redmond, US
Job title: Incentive Compensation Plan Design Leader
In this role, you will oversee a team of senior plan designers that design and deliver Incentive Compensation Plans for sellers across all segment / business groups within Microsoft. You will develop deep knowledge of each of these businesses and ensure your team is “The Voice” of each subsegment within WWIC as you lead a cross function v-team made up of stakeholders from the business, WCB segment(s), HR, Finance, Compensation & Benefits, Field Leaders, and internal WWIC teammates in support of delivering the right incentive plans to achieve the right business goals. As a functional lead, you play a critical role on the leadership team, and are expected to also influence the broader WWIC strategy & direction.
- Be a leader in Incentive Compensation (IC) innovation (through understanding Microsoft business strategy and proactive identification of IC levers) that enable Microsoft Transformation
- Embrace and lead end to end functional thinking to deliver High ROI Plans (plans that enable transformation with smart risks/high quality/inspire participant action/deliver within cost parameters)
- Drive continuous improvement in stakeholder (segment “voice”/Sales leadership/WWIC functional team) engagement; in plan effectiveness and participant experiences
- Thought leadership in the transformation of WWIC organization as we pivot to a business / segment oriented & seller (participant) experience focused delivery model
- Analytical Problem Solving - Systematically considers the implications of problems and solutions in more than one domain at a time and does not solve a problem in one domain in a way that causes a problem in another
- Confidence - Acts confidently in uncertain circumstances; works effectively in ambiguous situations Cross-Boundary
- Collaboration - Seeks support for collaborative activities from upper management; informs upper management about how they can be more successful with a collaborative approach in certain areas
- Impact and Influence - Consciously develops influence strategies; anticipates others' reactions Interpersonal
- Awareness - Understands less-obvious reasons for others' concerns, behaviour, and perspectives
- Trusted Advisor - Probes the expressed and unexpressed needs of clients and peers to understand underlying issues. Strategic Insight - Probes for additional information when necessary but does not get side tracked by extraneous details
View this job on the Microsoft website.